This is to extend what you built in the outdoor MVP to the indoor environment. The biggest challenge will be knowing your location.
- Identify a way to determine location indoors. Consider the following options:
* Visually: using visual references (e.g. april tags)
* Wifi: look into wifi position system (WPS)
* Bluetooth beacons
* Magnetically (look up indooratlas)
* RFID tags (will probably have to be used in combination with dead reckoning
* Motion capture (cameras mounted on the building tracking the robot)
* Something fun I haven’t though of
- Adapt code to use indoor position instead of GPS
- Try it out!